As a seasoned pharmaceutical industry professional, Phil DeSantis has spent many years researching, writing, and lecturing on a variety of topics focused on the advancement of technology within the pharmaceutical sciences. He is on the PDA Scientific Advisory Board, is active in ISPE and has presented papers and been involved in GMP training for both organizations. He has published or contributed to multiple articles and books in the area of validation and pharmaceutical engineering. In addition, Phil has lectured on “Steam and Dry Heat Sterilization” as part of the FDA’s field investigator training program.
As an experienced and expert trainer, Phil has developed and presented GMP training and courses for universities, for professional organization like PDA and for individual companies. His advanced courses on technical and management subjects are available to your organization.
Any of these can be customized to meet your particular needs:
- HVAC Systems and Controlled Environments: Design, Operation and Qualification.
- High Purity Water Systems: WFI, Purified Water, Other Process Waters.
- Good Engineering Practices in the GMP Environment
- The Project Roadmap: A comprehensive and highly effective approach to managing GMP capital projects.
Most recently, Phil has teamed with Agalloco & Associates on a number of professional development and GMP training offerings. These may also be customized and include:
- Process Validation Today.
- Sterilization: Principles and Validation.
- Aseptic Processing – A Comprehensive Review.